Why choose granite for your home?
- Longevity - Unlike solid surface materials, granite does not need to be replaced after a certain amount of time.
- The beauty and variety of color offers unique opportunities for creative design.
- Availability and affordability of granite is better than ever due to improved technology.
- Granite will not only add beauty to your home, but will also increase your home value.
- Granite is virtually impervious to scratches, staining and blistering due to heat (when properly sealed). Hot pans will not cause damage when placed on a granite countertop.
- With ever-increasing emphasis on the environment and what to do with manufactured refuse, granite is a natural choice.
- Granite is easy to take care of with daily cleaning and yearly sealing, it will look like new for years to come.
Why buy granite from Darboy Stone & Brick?
- Darboy Stone only purchases stone from reputable suppliers.
- Darboy Stone stands behind the integrity of the stone and our in-house fabrication.
- Darby Stone guarantees your project will be treated individually, and we are willing to assist in the design and follow through of every important detail.
- Darboy Stone will always have you inspect all of your materials before fabrication to eliminate any potential issues prior to fabrication and installation.
- Darboy Stone takes pride in each and every job we accept from start to finish.
- Darboy Stone will respond quickly and efficiently if any problems should arise.
- Darboy Stone's staff has over 15 years of experience in the kitchen and bath industry.
- Darboy Stone offers care and maintenance products for our stone and is able to help you if any questions or problems arise in the future.
- Darboy Stone uses only the highest quality of machinery, technology and supplies.
- Darboy Stone assures that your home will be left in a clean and orderly fashion after we leave.
- Darboy Stone will make sure you are educated about your granite countertops and know how to properly maintain them.